1. Collection of data
What does Calvados Boutique collect and how does it use data about you? In order to:
- Administer your accounts and subscriptions with Calvados Boutique;
- Process orders, payments or applications submitted by you;
- Customise the service Calvados Boutique provides to you through the Site;
- Administrate or otherwise carry out Calvados Boutique obligations in relation to any agreement you have with Calvados Boutique;
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any Products supplied to you or ordered by you;
- Carry out market research and tracking of sales data; and
- Send you information about Calvados Boutique Products and services (if you have chosen to not oppose to such information).
Calvados Boutique needs to collect and process data about you (including your name, gender, birth date, address, telephone number, email address, and, your password).
Although Calvados Boutique does not make it compulsory to provide Calvados Boutique every item of information Calvados Boutique asks for, the more information you volunteer (and the more accurate it is) the better Calvados Boutique can tailor its services for you.
3. Overview of the Site
4. Collection and use of Personally Identifiable Information
- You can currently view the Site without providing any “personally identifiable information”, defined as information such as your name, address, date of birth and other information that can be used to identify you (“Personally Identifiable Information”).
- The only Personally Identifiable Information about you that Calvados Boutique collects is information that you voluntarily provide to Calvados Boutique through the Site. For example, if you choose to purchase Products offered for sale on the Site, Calvados Boutique will need certain information, including Personally Identifiable Information such as your name, telephone number, address and credit card number in order to process payment for your order. Additionally, you can create user profiles, sign-up to receive newsletters by email, or request to be added to Calvados Boutique mailing list. In such cases you will be asked for your name and email address. You may also be asked for additional information or Personally Identifiable Information to help Calvados Boutique better serves you. Calvados Boutique will use such information and Personally Identifiable Information to, among other things, provide Products, respond to your requests and inquiries regarding Calvados Boutique Products and our company and to send you information about Products that Calvados Boutique thinks might interest you.
- Generally, Calvados Boutique does not share the Personally Identifiable Information collected - or that you provide to Calvados Boutique - through the Site with third parties unless Calvados Boutique has obtained your prior consent.
However, Calvados Boutique may share Personally Identifiable Information about you with affiliates and with agents and contractors that assist Calvados Boutique in administering the Site and in providing Products and services to you, in response to legal process or when Calvados Boutique believes that the law requires it (for example, in response to a court order) or to protect the rights, property or safety of Calvados Boutique, the Site, users of the Site and others.
Calvados Boutique may also disclose Personally Identifiable Information about you to third parties who provide credit payment, reporting, order fulfillment services, and other services on Calvados Boutique behalf.
In addition, in the event that assets relating to Calvados Boutique are transferred or sold to another entity, Personally Identifiable Information may be transferred to the acquiring entity and/or to potential acquiring entities.
- Any data about you, including Personally Identifiable Information, may be processed by Calvados Boutique and will be stored on Calvados Boutique servers.
- Any data about you, including Personally Identifiable Information, are kept for ten (10) years.
You may also request (by sending an e-mail to Calvados Boutique – see article 8 below) to delete your Personally Identifiable Information at any time as soon as your order of Products has been processed and delivered.
You may ask Calvados Boutique for access to or to correct, update or delete Personally Identifiable Information you have provided to Calvados Boutique (see article 8 below).
5. Collection and use of non-personally identifiable information
5.1 Information you provide in communications via the Site
Subject to applicable mandatory laws, rules or regulations, Calvados Boutique does not consider any information other than Personally Identifiable Information communicated to Calvados Boutique (e.g., questions, comments, ideas or suggestions) confidential and Calvados Boutique has no obligations of confidentiality to you with respect to such information as long as such information is not Personally Identifiable Information.
You understand and agree that anything you transmit to Calvados Boutique may, subject to applicable law, be used by Calvados Boutique for other purposes than those listed in article 4 above.
Furthermore, Calvados Boutique is free to use or appropriate any ideas, concepts, know-how, processes or techniques contained in any communication you send via the Site (including via any email address posted on the Site) for other purposes than those listed in article 4 above including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, marketing and selling Products and service using such ideas, concepts, know-how, processes or techniques.
5.2 Additional information collected by Calvados Boutique on the Site
- Log Files
As is true of most website hosts, the Site gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information includes user's internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data. Calvados Boutique uses this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, administer the Site, and track users' movements around the Site. Calvados Boutique does not link this automatically-collected data to Personally Identifiable Information.
A “cookie” is a piece of information that a web server may place on your computer when you visit a web site. Cookies are commonly used by web sites to improve the user experience. Many cookies last only through a single web site session or visit (session cookies). Others may have an expiration date or may remain on your computer until you delete them (persistent cookies).
You can decide if and how your computer will accept a cookie or delete the cookies used in your computer by configuring your preferences or options in your browser. However, if you choose to reject cookies, you may not be able to use certain of the Site's features.
Calvados Boutique may occasionally use other companies to set cookies on the Site and gather cookie information for Calvados Boutique. In some cases Calvados Boutique may also use another company to operate web servers for the Site. Calvados Boutique will use the cookie information gathered by these companies in the same manner as stated above.
Calvados Boutique follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personally Identifiable Information submitted to or collected by Calvados Boutique. No method of electronic storage, however, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Calvados Boutique strives to use commercially reasonable means to protect any Personally Identifiable Information you submit - or is collected - through the Site, Calvados Boutique cannot guarantee absolute security.
8. Updating your Personally Identifiable Information